Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Waiting For The Most Important Examination's Results

             I'm now 18 years old and so excited to know my Malaysian Certificate of Education (SPM) examination's result that will be announced this March .The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), or the Malaysian Certificate of Education, is a national examination taken by all fifth-year secondary school students in Malaysia. It is set and examined by the Malaysian Examinations Syndicate .SPM is equivalent to the O-Level .
My Friends and I During Examination


(I'm making this blog in order to improve my English before furthering my study in university) .My friends, parents, teachers and I had sacrifice (The giving up of something of great value to oneself for a special purpose, to benefit someone) a lot.

Why I'm telling you that this exam is important? Let me tell you something. During the announcement of results' day , all of us will receive A LOTS OF phone calls and text messages from all relatives and neighbors to ask about our results whether straight A's or not . <if the results are excellent , it's okay | but if not, you will feel free to slam your cellphone every time they ask about it> hehe .



 This situation will continue for at least 3 month .(am I too much?) . For unfortunate students that do not achieve an excellent results, they will feel sad.(so sad to think about it...) . Using this result, we will be able to apply for furthering our study to university in any course that is suitable with our result. Students with a flying colours' result mostly will receive scholarship from many organisation in Malaysia . ( I wish that I'm one of them) aminn . .

Example of SPM's Result



No comments:

Post a Comment